Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Guest Designer

I'm happy to be a Guest Designer once again for the A La Card Monkey Challenge. This week, it's a Father's Day card using the following sketch:



That looks like a manly card right? Here's what I came up with:


The ship & anchor are from the Open Sea stamp set. I stamped them with Not Quite Navy craft ink, added clear embossing powder and heat-embossed it. I sponged around the edges with the Not Quite Navy. The base card stock is Bordering Blue, I'm not sure what the navy card stock is called. The DSP is Nautical Expedition. The sentiment is the only Happy Father's Day stamp I own and is punched with the Modern Label punch. The Not Quite Navy button with Cherry Cobbler bakers twine completes the card. Come on over and play with us this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment