Thursday, August 30, 2012

Snoopy Returns to Halloween Blog Hop


I just had to make another Snoopy card for the Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! It's week 5 of 13 for the hop. I missed last week 'cause I was busy - and frankly out of ideas. I received the new Seasonal Sayings stamp set and couldn't wait to use it. The sentiment at the top of the card is from that set. I inked the stamp with Wild Wasabi  & Pumpkin Pie markers. The base card is Barely Banana. The "pumpkin patch" at the bottom of the screen is one stamp stamped twice - I stamped the image in Wild Wasabi and then colored in the pumpkins with Pumpkin Pie. Snoopy was stamped with Black Stazon and the pumpkin colored in with Pumpkin Pie (which was also sponged around the edge of the circle). The leaves are colored in with Old Olive and Pear Pizzaz. The whole image is outlined with Certainly Celery. The pumpkin colored border is the  orange polka dot in-color paper from the big pack. It started as a 4" circle and then the round border punch takes it down to about a 3.5" circle. The card is topped off with a Lucky Limeade ribbon. I hope the Great Pumpkin thinks this pumpkin patch is sincere. (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to catch up on your Peanuts lore LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Marie! I love the new sentiment, and Snoopy and his pumpkin look fabulous. Thanks for adding your card to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete