Friday, August 10, 2012

Window card for Great Pumpkin week 2


No Snoopy card this week, I only have the one for Halloween. It's week #2 for The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! This time I did a window card. The card itself is black with a layer of Tangerine Tango and another layer of Twitterpated DSP. I used my scalloped oval framelets to make the window. I traced around the inside of the top layer with the fine tip of a Basic Black marker to give it a little more dimension. The pumpkin embellishment came out a little dark in the photo, but it is orange. Here's the inside of the card:


The image and sentiment are both from The More the Merrier stamp set. The pumpkins are stamped with Stazon black, then colored in with Peach Parfait & Pumpkin Pie markers to give them a couple of different oranges. The stems are colored in with Old Olive, the leaves are Lucky Limeade. The Jack-o-lanterns are "lit" with Daffodil Delight and So Saffron. The whole image is outlined with Certainly Celery. The sentiment is stamped with Old Olive.

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop continues for 11 more weeks, come join in the fun!



2 comments:

  1. Neat idea. Cute row of pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your first window card? You did a great job! And I remember that stamp set too. I love those pumpkins! Thanks for playing along for the 2nd week in a row, Marie. I appreciate that.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete