Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Hamster


Some friends of mine are really into hamsters. They told me that I needed to find some hamster stamps, so I did. The card base is Garden Green, topped by a layer of Snow Festival DSP. The large scalloped oval is Cherry Cobbler and the scallops are paper pierced. I stamped the hamster once on white, and once on a scrap of brown that I'm not sure exactly which brown it is. I colored the hamster in with markers, cut the antlers out of the brown cardstock, added glitter to the antlers to make them a little "fuzzy" and then stuck them on. Hopefully my friends will get a kick out of him.

1 comment:

  1. This hamster is a kick! I love that you added fuzzy brown antlers on his head. lol One huge advantage of card-making? You can make the PERFECT card for a friend - even when they love hamsters!

    ReplyDelete