Wednesday, December 19, 2012

O Christmas Tree


I used a plain white base for the card, then embossed it with the holiday frame folder. I used a scalloped oval framelet on the red glitter paper and centered it over the embossing. The Christmas tree with the presents is all one stamp. I stamped it with Stazon black then colored it in with markers. Then I cut the whole image out and added it to the front of the card with dimensionals.

I am adding this card to the Winter Wonderland "O Christmas Tree" challenge.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs and Wishes Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie!

    I love that you're still doing challenges. This tree card shines like nobody's business! I love how fun and festive it looks. Absolutely wonderful!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete