Friday, December 23, 2011

Gift Tags from scraps

I haven't been able to find the box that contains gift tags and various other gift-wrapping supplies. I had to move it from the closet where it "lived" when we had a furnace installed in that closet earlier this year. The whole thing reminds me of my mother - she used to put things away and could never find them again. lol.

Anyway, the time had come to wrap presents and I needed gift tags. So I went to my stamping room, opened the drawer where I keep scraps of card stock and paper, got out my oval punch, scalloped oval punch, decorative label punch, scalloped round punch, and stocking die and got to work. Here's the results:













The "To/From" stamp is from the A Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set. You can see that I also used one of the stamps from the Four Frames set. After I took the photo, I added a little Christmas tree to the white stocking.











I took this picture because I didn't think that the dark green showed up very well against the brown in the first picture.













This was a variation that I did today. In all, it only took me about 45 minutes to make about 2 dozen gift tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment