Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kitten Birthday Wishes


I made this green and blue card for this week's A La Card Monkey challenge #94. Here's this week's sketch:


For my card, the background is a layer of Certainly Celery topped by a green on green Recollections dsp all layered on white card stock. The kitten is a Stampabilities stamp and stamped with Tempting Turquoise. The butterflies are punched from a scrap piece of (I think) Tempting Turquoise card stock. They have tiny green pearls on their bodies. The sentiment is also TT and both sentiment and image are sponged around the edges with CC ink. I used the Decorative Label punch, once on white card stock, once on CC. A turquoise ribbon and Old Olive button complete the card.

6 comments:

  1. This REALLY caught my eye, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Where's the pink cake? You've got the cute kitty in there! hee hee Nice job, Marie. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! That kitten is adorable! Thanks for playing with the Monkey challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Marie!! I have that same kitten Stamp. Thanks for playing along at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and how you got inspiration from the cute kitty in the photo! Green and blue are among my favorite combinations so I love the Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive combination with a hint of neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the sweet kitty and your take on the sketch!
    TFS and playing along with us over at A La Card Monkey
    jessica~GDT

    ReplyDelete