Friday, February 24, 2012

Top of the Morning

I'm honored to be a Guest Designer this week at A La Card Monkey for challenge #97 (only 3 more to 100). The theme is "Anything Goes" plus this sketch:


I decided to make a card for St. Patrick's Day. Here's what I came up with:


There are ALL kinds of green - Certainly Celery (card base and outline of image), Garden Green (image and sentiment), Glorious Green (borders and layer behind the image) and Old Olive (ribbon and sponging around the image). The sentiment and image come from the Pinch Proof stamp set. The DSP is Frostwood Lodge from last year's Holiday mini. The shamrocks are embellishments that I found at Michaels. I heat-embossed the image and sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marie!! Thanks for coming to my Butterfly Stamp Camp. I had a really good time I hope you did too!! I love your card this week! It just makes me want to jump into the air and click my heels!! Thanks for being on our GD team this week!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete