Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Owls


I case'd this design from Kelly Larson. I used different papers, different embossing folder, changed from an anniversary card to a valentine. I didn't have a heart punch for the middle heart, so I made a template the way I learned wa-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-a-ay back in grammar school (the things that stick with you LOL), cut the heart out by hand and embossed it with the polka dot folder.The center band is embossed with hearts. This was just a scrap of card stock, I think it's pink pirouette, but I could be wrong. I'm entering it in Shirley's Valentine Blog Hop.

 This is the LAST week for the hop, so join in now.

The rules are simple:

1. Anything goes, Card, 3D project it just has to be Valentines.
 2. Add the Hop to your Post, by using the code from Linky tools.
3. Add badge to post with a link to my blog.
4. Has to be a new post

2 comments:

  1. Love the Owl Card, they look like they are about to kiss!! There is nothing wrong with going old school!! lol Thanks for joining my Valentine Blog Hop!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, how sweet! I love the patterned paper, and your owls are adorable. I LOVE the handcut heart. I (heart) You!

    ReplyDelete